On 01/05/20 03:06 AM, Harry Putnam wrote:
I've tried booting the latest 1910 iso several times on vbox vm and
seems to be the slowest thing imaginable, its been running for 10
minutes now and hasn't completely cleared the boot screen... still
part of it visible.

I made 3 other attempts about a week ago and had the same long long
experience.

Is this just happening on my end or are others having a problem like this?

For me OI works reasonably well on OpenIndiana's VirtualBox.

Can you state the host's VirtualBox version and OS, host's CPU, VM's RAM assigned and storage type used?

Michal