От: Predrag Zecevic <predrag.zece...@2e-systems.com>
Отправлено: 15 апреля 2020 г. 16:30
Кому: Discussion list for OpenIndiana
Тема: [OpenIndiana-discuss] /hipster: migrate rpool to bigger disk

Hi all,

I was searching around how to migrate (copy) rpool to bigger disk. Found
plenty solutions with grub solution, but for /hipster we use boot
loader, right?

This
(https://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2017-September/021431.html)
does not explain procedure and is only result I could get with my logic
of searching web...

Do we have some documentation available somewhere?

My case is single disk rpool, and I want to "clone" it to larger, and
perhaps with ashift=12 option newly created "rpool", which then will
become new bootable device.

Thanks in advance for any pointer (I did ignored docs from
wiki.openindiana.org and could not find guide on docs.openindiana.org).

Regards.
--
Predrag Zečević
Technical Support Analyst

tel: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 15
mob: +49 - 174 - 3109288
fax: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 94
e-mail: predrag.zece...@2e-systems.com

headquarter: 2e Systems GmbH, Koenigsteiner Str. 107, 65812 Bad Soden am
Taunus, Germany
registration: Amtsgericht Koenigstein (Germany), HRB 7303
managing director: Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!