On 18.05.2020 19:50, Apostolos Syropoulos via openindiana-discuss wrote:
Hello,
I installed the 6.1.8 build but it is notworking. I am more than sure thatthe
problem is with AMD processors.BTW, all people who reported successstories have
Intel systems.
Apostolos
Στάλθηκε από το Ταχυδρομείο Yahoo σε Android
Στις Δευ, 18 Μαΐ, 2020 στις 19:21, ο χρήστηςEspen Martinsen<e...@pogostick.net> έγραψε:
Let me know if you can install this:

Seem Apostolos noticed good.
I am using Intel CPU and that it works fine (did not check sound in VM):
:; pkg list virtualbox
NAME (PUBLISHER) VERSION IFO system/virtualbox 6.1.8-2020.0.1.0 i--

From "prtdiag -v"
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz CPUSocket

Regards.

Predrag Zečević
Technical Support Analyst
2e Systems GmbH

tel: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 15
mob: +49 - 174 - 3109288
fax: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 94
e-mail: predrag.zece...@2e-systems.com

headquarter: 2e Systems GmbH, Koenigsteiner Str. 107, 65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
registration: Amtsgericht Koenigstein (Germany), HRB 7303
managing director: Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!