In regard to: [OpenIndiana-discuss] System unstable after pkg update Aug 6...:

Has anyone else experienced stability problems after a recent update?

Hey Jack!

I just updated my hipster workstation last week (August 5th) and haven't
noticed any issues since then.  However, I've been working from home so
my workstation at work hasn't been used as much as it would if I were in
the office.

I have seen boot messages about a device having been retired, but I
haven't tracked down which device is being referenced.  The stuff I use
regularly is still working, so it unfortunately hasn't been a priority.

Good luck on your search for the problem and please let us know what you
find.

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                                             tim.moo...@ndsu.edu