It is my understanding that we can now boot from a RAIDZ pool.   Are there any
known limitations?     I  looked at the wiki and I didn't see any instructions
related to booting from a RAIDZ pool or installing into a RAIDZ pool.

It looks pretty straight forward, but there are some details that are not
obvious.  In particular the need to create the pool and use the text-install
script to install into an existing pool.  That will not create rpool/swap and
rpool/dump so the user must run dumpadm and swap to set up dump and swap space.

As I am going to be doing this shortly with a RAIDZ2 rpool I thought I should
write up the process for the wiki if there is not a How-To already that I
missed.

Reg