On 19.05.2021 12:25, Stephan Althaus wrote:
Hello!

i am using this version for a week now, no issues here.

@Carl: did you also had time to test version 6.1.22 ?

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

where it can be retrieved from? I would like to test it too.
Regards.

At the moment here:

userland                    origin   online F http://duedinghausen.eu:10000/userland/

Hi Stephan,

seems it is working fine (at least for headless guests, since I am in home office now):

:; pfexec pkg set-publisher -O http://duedinghausen.eu:10000/userland/ userland
:; pfexec pkg update pkg:/system/virtualbox@6.1.22-2020.0.1.0
:; pfexec pkg unset-publisher userland

Guest (CentOS 8 headless started; rdesktop connection works; xfreerdp connects but it stucks --- maybe internal network error) and I can use shared folder (also VirtualBox Guest Additions installer has finished w/o problems).

Many thanks

P.S: did not checked guest with GUI yet...

--
Predrag Zečević
Technical Support Analyst

tel: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 15
mob: +49 - 174 - 3109288
fax: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 94
e-mail: predrag.zece...@2e-systems.com

headquarter: 2e Systems GmbH, Koenigsteiner Str. 107, 65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
registration: Amtsgericht Koenigstein (Germany), HRB 7303
managing director: Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!