On 21/04/2022 2:53 pm, Stephan Althaus wrote:

Glad you have your system running again!

Me too!

As you might know in the meantime, these are hints for working with a non-starting system:

zpool import shows all your pools on a boot with an USB image

zpool import rpool

beadm list

beadm mount ......

bootadm install-bootloader -M -f -P rpool

It is always a good idea to be prepared for such 'events' and have a booklet with hints and maybe tried out some bad scenarios with a vm...

i am not prepared :-/

I have been a bit complacent. I've got an OI box that's been running for 11 years, totally bombproof. Hoping the newer releases are as stable.

Thanks!

Carl