Hi, I'm merging latest pkg upstream to XStreamOS.
This new pkg requires python 3.9, so I had to port the python 3.9 component
too, which in turns depends on openssl-11.
So, to build python 3.9, I had to change openssl mediator to 1.1.

Now if I try to build pkg I receive an error on mkcert.c which is not
compatible with openssl-11 build, so I had to revert mediator to 1.0 to be able
to build.

Anyone can explain me what is the correct path?

Also, is it possible to stick to python 3.5 for pkg or is it absolutely
necessary to move to 3.9?

Thanks,
Gabriele

Sonicle S.r.l. : http://www.sonicle.com