On 12/04/2023 17:07, Till Wegmüller wrote:
On 12.04.23 16:02, Udo Grabowski (IMK) wrote:

,anon=abuild  is not a valid sharenfs option.

Hi Udo

I also simply tried rw as option with the same result. If you see the Mail from
Marcel, that was the issue. service/file-system/nfs was not installed in the
zone. With the package installed it worked.

anon is infact an option documented in 'man share_nfs' it maps all non user
accesses to the user given. In my case the common build user delivered via
developer/abuild-common and thus guaranteed to have the same UID on all systems.

On my older system the anon= option is only accepted when using a uid,
not a name.

--
Dr.Udo Grabowski   Inst.f.Meteorology & Climate Research IMK-ASF-SAT
http://www.imk-asf.kit.edu/english/sat.php