The openipmi_conparms(7) man page defines this.

You can also do "openipmish" or "ipmish" and do "help domain open" for
information.  There are a host of parameters, unfortunately.

For your particular configuration, you would do "./sample lan -P
<password> -H intelplus 10.10.12.25"  The parameters are not quite the
same as ipmitool.

-corey