On 04/12/2018 07:20 AM, Josef Ridky wrote:
Hi,

I would like to ask, how is it with Python 3 support in OpenIPMI?
Is there any plan to support it in near future?

I hadn't though much about it.  In fact, I haven't done any research on
what is required.  So I guess there's no plan.

Is there some need for this?  SWIG says it generates python3 compatible
wrappers.  I'm not sure if there are issues with the other code, but I
doubt it would be too hard to fix.

-corey

Best regards,

Josef Ridky