I've started working on a JavaFX-Scene to FXML dumper but its not yet really useable.

Tom

On 07.06.13 14:34, Hervé Girod wrote:
Hello,

We are porting a swing application in JavaFX, and we had various unit tests
where we created for testing purposes a dummy Graphics2D which stored the list
of its shapes and transformations.

This allowed us to perform unit tests for the rendering of some of our graphic
components or Look and Feels.

We tried to do the same thing in JavaFX by using the swing -JavaFX bridge and
forcing a j2d prism rendering. It works, but JavaFX nodes are rendered as
images, so it's not the right way to do it ;)

Is there a way to dump some kind of list of graphic orders in the current state
of JavaFX (2.2 or 8) ?

Hervé

Sent from my iPhone