I hereby nominate Danno Ferrin to OpenJFX Committer.

Danno has been actively submitting patches and following up to make sure they
get integrated for the past 8 months or so (the first patch I found was on this
issue: https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-26719). He has maintained a
BitBucket mirror since last JavaOne to make it easier for people to contribute
to the project, and has submitted fixes for build issues, fxpackager, and
project code (CSS, etc). Here are some of the issues he has submitted patches
for (there were more but we haven't given attribution appropriately in all
cases).

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/8/master/rt/log?rev=danno

Votes are due by Jul 23, 2013.

Only current OpenJFX Committers [1] are eligible to vote on this nomination.
Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this mailing list.

For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].

Thanks,

Richard

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/census#openjfx

[2] http://openjdk.java.net/bylaws#lazy-consensus