Vote: YES

--
best regards,
Anthony

On 07/10/2013 02:17 AM, Richard Bair wrote:
I hereby nominate Oleg Mazurov to OpenJFX Committer.

Oleg has been a key behind-the-scenes contributor to JavaFX performance. Some
of his contributions can be counted in code

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/8/master/rt/log?rev=mazurov

But much more in terms of performance profiling and analysis. As we move more
performance code to the open source, his contributions will be more evident to
the community.

Votes are due by Jul 23, 2013.

Only current OpenJFX Committers [1] are eligible to vote on this nomination.
Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this mailing list.

For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].

Thanks,

Richard

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/census#openjfx

[2] http://openjdk.java.net/bylaws#lazy-consensus