Hello,
 I have a question - I have been running into a problem with the clipboard
(randomly) where I get a java.nio.HeapByteBuffer instead of the object that I
am expecting. I am trying to implement copy/paste within a TableView.

// Define the custom format
private static final DataFormat columnDescriptorFormat = new
DataFormat("ColumnDescriptor");

// Copy the data (invoked from a context menu) - object being placed into the
clipboard implements Externalizable
ClipboardContent content = new ClipboardContent();
content.put(columnDescriptorFormat,cd);

// Paste logic - second line often fail
Clipboard clipboard = Clipboard.getSystemClipboard();
Object obj = clipboard.getContent(columnDescriptorFormat) // Often an instance
of HeapByteBuffer instead of a column descriptor

 Any idea under what circumstances a HeapByteBuffer would be returned instead?

-Ryan