I don't want to open up the webstart can of worms here, but we have multiple
issues surrounding recognition and validity of signed jars when using certain
VMARGS in combination with OSGi style deployment. We finally settled on
JWrapper due to WebStarts apparent "brittleness" - but as you say, this is
neither here nor there as far as JavaFX is concerned…

Anyway, thanks for getting back to us on the deployment tools organization…

David