At present there are no plans to implement this, but that is simply due to the fact that at present our focus is on bug fixing rather than features / tweaks. In other words, if this is a high priority for the community (via votes on the relevant jira issue - which looks like your one at [1]), then we will prioritise it the next time we start up on feature work.

Personally I would love to see this too - so I just cast my vote :-)

[1] https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-31574

-- Jonathan