Hi,
this was a typo :( I meant FXActivity not FXApplication.
You can get some hints from FXActivity.java.jfx78 source file if you look at launchFXApplication(). But this is just an old launcher which is not functional now. I will to give it a try when there is backport of javafx (https://bitbucket.org/narya/jfx78) updated to latest status of openjfx. It should be fairly easy to write launcher for dalvik.

-Tomas