Projects are starting to use my calendar picker control and requests are coming
in for more fine tuned styling. One of the topics is the location and direction
of the arrows of the two embedded listspinner controls. Now, the location and
position of these arrows are already configurable through the control's Java
properties, but since the spinners are embedded, this is not available on the
calendar picker API. I would really like to be able to configure these
properties in CSS.

If I remember correctly, CSS set properties were made possible. Is there some
example or explanation on how to do this?

Regards, Tom