Agree, this would make posting SSCCE so much easier, I always have to plain write them into the description of the bug report, which is ugly...

Kind regards,
Sebastian Rheinnecker

Am 30.09.2013 08:26, schrieb Tom Schindl:
This was turned off long time ago to avoid spam and upload of viruses.
What I don't understand is why people who e.g. filed >10bug reports or
made >10 comments, asked for upload permission at this very list, ...
don't get the possibility.

Another option would be to only allow patches / text files.

Tom