It seems we are settling on @NamedArgument ... anybody disagree strongly?

Steve

On 2013-10-16 11:45 AM, Richard Bair wrote:
Ya that works too.

On Oct 16, 2013, at 8:41 AM, Eva Krejcirova <eva.krejcir...@oracle.com> wrote:

Good point!
In FX sources, we already use the @Default annotation which was used by
annotation processor when generating the builders. Because of this, it has
source retention policy, so it cannot be used by FXMLLoader. I was thinking
about promoting this to runtime annotation but maybe your solution is better.

We should solve this for FX8 otherwise the FXMLLoader will behave differently
from how the generated builders behaved.

Eva