Hi,

I just took a look at JFXPanel. This implementation is from my perspective just
a pin point for a real implementation. The problem with the current one is,
that a JFX scene is rendered down to a pixelbuffer that is rendered on a Swing
Panel by paintComponent. Is there a particular reason for this?

Actually, I expected the embedding of the OpenGL/DirectX context in other words
the heavy weigth component of the entire JFX scene.

In the current stage of the JFXPanel it's not even usable for very small addons,
since the performance is soo damn bad ;)

Maybe I missed another way to get JFX inserted into an existing
Swing-Application?
Any hints?

regards
Matthias