Please open a new bug. If you can link it to the original bug that would be helpful.

Thanks!

-- Kevin

ngalarn...@abinitio.com wrote:
Hello,

How do I report a regression?

It looks to me like RT-32636/RT-30362 has regressed on b114.

On Win7, my JavaFX app & ScenicView DP4, both running Java8 b114 have mostly black screens when coming out of Screen Lock.

SceneBuilder, which reports it is running b113, looks fine.

What is the proper procedure for reporting this? Add a comment to one of the bug reports? Open a new one? Something else?

Thanks,

Neil

NOTICE from Ab Initio: This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is subject to confidentiality obligations or is legally privileged, and sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. If received in error, please notify the sender, delete this email, and make no further use, disclosure, or distribution.