Hi,

I used your instructions with some tweaks to build a JavaFX application for android on Windows. However, it turns out that Android's dex format is putting a spoke into our wheel with the 65k method reference limit. The JavaFX runtime itself already contains 51k method references and because of that I was not yet able to bring our full application showcase to android. So if some android expert could contribute to the project by showing how to use multiple dex files, one containing the javafx runtime and one for the application, that would be great. Any help on the mailing list is appreciated as well.

Kind regards,
Sebastian Rheinnecker