Hello committers,

The test matrix will be in place on Monday and we will continue with the sanity testing this Monday. Not much code has changed over the holidays but any change can cause a regression. See https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/8u20 for the different tests and platforms.

I don't expect too much excitement this Monday, however, the following Monday January 13 is our first milestone and this should be a bit more interesting.

Steve

On 2013-12-19 6:56 PM, Lisa Selle wrote:
Hi all,

Steve and I have update the test matrix for the coming weeks. Due to US holidays, this matrix will stay in place until next year. For the desktop team, we aimed to have two people cover each part of ensemble on various platforms, for embedded (since we have fewer people), one person testing each part of ensemble. For both teams we had toys-subset and toys-controls (the two main groups of tests) tested by 2 people each.

Vacations are not taken into account, so it's possible some test coverage will be missed each week but the overall coverage should be reasonable, especially given the slower rate of change that's likely due to the holidays.

Thanks,

Lisa and Steve