Unfortunately there is no way to trap that output with the current code, it is from the JVM to a console

Also, with that flag there should be a message box with the title "Exiting application" that should keep the console from closing. in this case, in addition to bringing up the console. Are you seeing this message box?

Is your application literally called "WinLauncher"?