Hi Seeon,

I don't think that posting updates from all our JIRAs to a single mailing list is a good idea because the messages traffic would be huge. Each JIRA provides a watch list, so people can follow specific bugs that they're interested in. I believe that this functionality is sufficient for all reasonable purposes.

However, your suggestion about using threaded comments sounds interesting. We've sent a request to our Infrastructure team to evaluate the plugin and consider adding it to our JIRA instance. Note that this is not going to happen overnight and could take some time, but the request is filed at least. Thanks for the suggestion!

--
best regards,
Anthony