Hello,

I have a question about handling of touch events at the CSS level.

I think that there is no standardization of what touch events are handled by
pseudo classes in the CSS standard, but how does JavaFX does handle them?

For example touching a button will not trigger the :pressed pseudo class, if it
has been defined in the CSS file for this button. :hover work, but it stays
active as long as the user has not touched another part of the screen (all
these examples in Windows 7). Does it depend on the configuration of the Touch
Screen itself ?

Regards,

Hervé

Sent from my iPhone