The dialogs for deployment (applets and web start) that are done in Java have
parallel implementations in both FX and Swing.  If it’s launching an FX app we
use FX dialogs (and the reverse) to avoid loading both UI stacks unnecessarily.

Can you add a screen shot to the bug so we can see what you’re reporting please?