Hi Anthony,

I noticed the movement on the ticket ;-) Very good news, thx for looking into this!

Werner

On 11.03.2014 18:28, Anthony Petrov wrote:
Hi Werner,

I've re-targeted this bug to 8u20.

--
best regards,
Anthony

On 3/7/2014 9:27 PM, Werner Lehmann wrote:
Hi,

inside a JFXPanel we don't see the split-cursors (e.g. east/west). This
is a known issue:

[#RT-26235] SplitPane in JFXPanel: Mouse cursor not changed
https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-26235

This affects regular splitpanes as well as custom nodes which just use
those cursors. The fix version for this is 9. This is going to be a
highly visible issue in our application when we convert more parts to
JFXPanels this year. Can this fix be done for one of the upcoming 8uXX
releases instead?

Thanks,
Werner