Hi Scott,

Sure, that's in fact my eventual goal - but in order to successfully get
that far I need to work out how to compile OpenJFX with other GStreamer
plugins first, and unfortunately at the moment I seem to be getting stuck
at that hurdle!

Time permitting, I do indeed plan to look at addressing 2684 if I can get
that far.

Thanks,

Michael

--