Thanks, but as I mentioned in my original post, I don't like JOGL. It
doesn't work with my setup. I use LWJGL because its only about the OpenGL
and not other libraries, and its an easy API wrapper to use. There are many
many reason I hate JOGL.. but this thread is not about hating on JOGL, its
about finding a way to use LWJGL with JavaFX2+.

Also, Win32 API calls can use both DirectX and OpenGL APIs. And it doesn't
matter what Windows OS you're using. I have tested this out from Windows XP
all the way to Windows 7 - 32/64 Bit with no problem.

Cheers
Torak