Can you provide some small sample where this can be reproduce and preferably submit a bug to JIRA?

Thanks,
-Martin

On 3.4.2014 23:57, Pedro Duque Vieira wrote:
In the situation I described nothing happens after c1 changes height. But
strangely if some other child changes, for instance c3 changing its height,
than the children c3 and c2 will re-position correctly, taking into account
the height of c1.
So the change is being delayed, even if I call requestLayout().. It's being
delayed for an undefined amount of time so it should have nothing to due
with the pulse.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 10:07 PM, Pedro Duque Vieira <