Vote: YES

--
best regards,
Anthony

On 4/10/2014 4:31 PM, David Hill wrote:

I hereby nominate Elina Kleyman to OpenJFX Committer.

Elina is a member of JavaFX Embedded team at Oracle. Elina's changes are
in Glass support code, as well as our test and sample applications.

   hg log -M -u "Elina Kleyman"

A list of Elina's commits is also available by the following links (be
sure to click the "more" link to see more than 10):

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/8u-dev/rt/log?rev=elina.kley...@oracle.com

Votes are due by April 25, 2013.

Only current OpenJFX Committers [1] are eligible to vote on this
nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this mailing
list.

For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2]. Nomination to a project
Committer is described in [3].

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/census#openjfx

[2] http://openjdk.java.net/bylaws#lazy-consensus

[3] http://openjdk.java.net/projects#project-committer