JDK/FX 8 has been released a couple of weeks ago. You can download the GA version at http://java.oracle.com/

If you want to get early access builds for JDK/FX 8u20, then these will be available at https://jdk8.java.net/download.html some time soon. The build 05 currently hosted there is a bit old though.

You can also clone the repository from http://hg.openjdk.java.net/ and build OpenJFX yourself if you need the very latest bits and can't wait until official builds start getting published. You can find instructions and more information on the wiki page at https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Building+OpenJFX

--
best regards,
Anthony