Hi Jonathan & David,

do you have any opinion on this? I would spend some time tomorrow to
bring down the warning count.

Maybe we should use the Styleable*Property cast when we control both the
API & implementation and reside to the more save
(StyleableProperty<Boolean>)(WritableValue<Boolean>) e.g. if we don't
e.g. because code is owned by the graphics module?

One could naturally look at this from another angle and say the Syleable
interface should have been shown in the API but I guess this not going
to change so we need to live with casts and the implementation detail.

Tom