Hi Marco,

Is it the parameter to vc_dispmanx_display_open that you want to change?
Currently this is fixed at 0 in dispmanCursor.c but we could make that
configurable. Is the problem that JavaFX is drawing to the wrong screen, or
getting the wrong screen size? Would you open a JIRA describing what you need?

Thanks,
Daniel