Vote: YES

On 5/14/14, 1:39 PM, Stephen F Northover wrote:
I hereby nominate Jerome Cambon to be an OpenJFX Committer.

Jerome Cambon is a significant contributor of the JavaFX Scene Builder 2.0 product, and is the designated owner of the Inspector Panel as well as the CSS Panel. Jerome has been working on SB for more than 3 years, and during last year has been responsible for approximately 500 commits to the SB 2.0 repository that we are converting to Open Source.

Jerome is part of the team that has collectively done the Scene Builder 2.0 product, which is a complete re-implementation of the code base, over a period of roughly 12 months. The new code base is more than 70,000 lines of code, spread over approximately 4000 commits. Scene Builder 2.0 is in the process of being converted to the OpenJFX repository, and will be maintained out of that repository after the conversion.

Votes are due by May 29, 2014.

Only current OpenJFX Committers [1] are eligible to vote on this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this mailing list.

For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2]. Nomination to a project Committer is described in [3].

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/census#openjfx

[2] http://openjdk.java.net/bylaws#lazy-consensus

[3] http://openjdk.java.net/projects#project-committer