I'm not sure what you mean.  I'm only talking about documentation for
the public API.  It's just a clarification for the existing docs.

On a side note, a search of the code shows that "-fx-line-spacing" is
a CSS property.. but it isn't mentioned anywhere in the CSS Reference
Guide.
I've created https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-37170 to cover that case.

Scott