> My question to the list is: How do you guys produce 32 bit libjfxwebkit.so
> with debugging symbols? Have you been able to? Do you have any special tricks
> in your sleeves?

Oh man, you’re in unchartered waters. Building webkit is a royal pain in the
neck :-(. You’ve already ventured farther than I have. Maybe Peter Z. or one of
the guys on our team (in Russia) who have been working more with webkit will
have a good answer, but in general most people on the FX team don’t even build
webkit, we just use the bits provided in the weekly builds.

Richard