I suggest you add yourself to the bug. At this time, we are not sure what is causing it. It could be graphics or event queue related as there is evidence that changing either solves the problem.

Steve

On 2014-06-02, 10:51 AM, Guillaume Anctil wrote:
Yes. -Dprism.order=sw does fix the issue. Looking at that bug's sample code
and how to reproduce, it looks very similar.

Thank you. I'll run it in software mode for now and see how bad it affects
performance. I can always apply a hacky workaround of stopping animations
when I detect a resize and restarting them once the resize is done.

So I guess this is on your radar, and it is being looked into?

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Anthony Petrov <anthony.pet...@oracle.com>