Since you said:

On Parallels Windows it does not:
http://www.reportmill.com/examples/Radius/RadiusWin.jpg

This is probably a SW rendering bug (we will fall back to SW when running in Parallels). Is this with 8u20-ea or with 8u5?

Please file a JIRA with a complete test program. Also, can you try it with "-Dprism.order=sw" on Mac and see if the same bug happens?

-- Kevin

Jeff Martin wrote:
Has anyone seen a problem with -fx-background-radius on Windows? When I run
Windows using Parallels (on a Mac), -fx-background-radius styles seem to get
ignored.

Here is my sample code:

    // Create label with background color and radius
    Label label = new Label("Testing"); label.setPadding(new Insets(20));
    label.setStyle("-fx-background-color:cyan;-fx-background-radius:20;");

    // Add to box, scene and stage
    VBox vbox = new VBox(); vbox.setPrefSize(300,300);
vbox.setAlignment(Pos.CENTER);
    vbox.getChildren().add(label); aStage.setScene(new Scene(vbox));
aStage.show();

On my Mac it renders correctly:
http://www.reportmill.com/examples/Radius/RadiusMac.jpg

On Parallels Windows it does not:
http://www.reportmill.com/examples/Radius/RadiusWin.jpg

Am I missing something or should I file a bug?

jeff