Hi everybody

I am a bit puzzled by the changes to the Skinnable API. With FX2 I created a
couple of SkinBase based skins, and back then SkinBase was a descendant of
Control. So I had

Control ◀︎—— SkinBase ◀︎—— MySkin

Now SkinBase is just a descendant of Object, which means I need to rewrite my
code to represent

Object ◀︎—— SkinBase ◀︎—— MySkin ——> MySkinControl

(Of course I am curious why this change was made – has anyone seen any
documentation about this?)

One problem is, whenever I have a control MyControl using a skin class MySkin I
used to be able to change the style class of MyControl and those changes would
automatically be reflected by MySkin. Now with FX8 when I change the style
class of MyControl, nothing happens.

Am I supposed to bind the styleClass property of my MySkinControl instance to
the styleClass of my MyControl instance?

The API documentation is a bit scarce so any pointers in the right direction
would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Randahl