This will be upgraded in the 8u20 release.

For pre8u20 in the ant script the menu bar name is the name attribute from the
application element.

<fx:deploy … >
  <!-- … -->
  <fx:application id=“com.example.your.mac.App” name=“Your App”/>
  <!-- … -->
</fx:deploy>

(This will still work in 8u20, if it doesn’t it is a bug to me I will fix).

The down side is that some of those value have double use when using multiple
platforms.  For example the id attribute is also the UUID for MSI bundles.  The
name is also the name of the launcher file too, and pre 8u20 they are tied
together (unless you do a drop in resource to manually fix the identifier).

Starting with 8u20 you can specify bundle params, and I have done my best to
eliminate the overlapping values, or at least allow you to set specific values
that will fall back to overlapping values.

<fx:deploy … >
  <fx:bundleArgument arg=“mac.CFBundleIdentifier”
value=“com.example.your.mac.App”/>
  <fx:bundleArgument arg=“mac.CFBundleName” value=“Your App”/>
</fx:deploy>

Since the windows bundlers don’t understand those arguments they will ignore
them.  And the bundle name can be different from the launcher name now as well.