If you are interested in specific features or bug fixes, there are jiras corresponding to the bulk of the changesets - just look for 8u6 in the fix version field. The jiraas should contain links to the corresponding openjfx changeset.

Is this just a general question or is there something specific you are looking for? Maybe there is another way to get you the information you're after.

Lisa

On 7/11/2014 5:25 AM, Jörg Wille wrote:
Hi,
what JavaFX Changeset is this release based on?
And in which repo can I see the tag for this release?

Jörg

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:06:58 +0300
From: Daniel Blaukopf <daniel.blauk...@oracle.com>
To: "openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net Mailing"
         <openjfx-dev@openjdk.java.net>
Subject: Java SE Embedded 8u6 and JDK 8u6 for ARM released

Hi,

JDK 8u6 for ARM and Java SE Embedded 8u6 were released yesterday. This
release includes new JavaFX features in addition to bug fixes:
Support for Freescale i.MX6Q Sabre Device Platform
Multitouch support

The 8u6 release also includes several enhancements to the core Java
platform such as reduced static footprint and improved runtime performance.

Java SE Embedded:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/embedded/embedded-se/downloads/javase-embedded-downloads-2209751.html
JDK for ARM:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-arm-downloads-2187472.html
Docs: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/javase-embedded.htm

This is an update to the tested and supported binary release of JavaFX.
The OpenJFX sources have the latest features and bug fixes, but have not
undergone the same testing as supported JavaFX binary releases.

Daniel