Hi,

I'm woking on Freescale iMX6Q based linux system and I have a single
touch display connected. I'm running Oracle ARM JVM (8u6 release).

The touch is multi touch with 2 touch points (touch controller is from
eGalax). My javafx application does not get any touch events and
javafx dumps the following message:

"com.sun.glass.ui.lens.LensApplication nativeEventLoop
SEVERE: 2352 udevInput.c:1634 lens_input_pointerEvents_handleSync:
[preprocessing MT_A] malformed multi touch event - ignoring"

Any clue what might be wrong? Any inputs will be of help to me.

-Pj