JavaFX 8 supports multi-touch input on MS Windows. I believe it's been developed/tested on Windows 7, although personally I don't have any touch-enabled Windows system to verify if it still works. If some specific gestures don't work on your system, please file a bug at

https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

--
best regards,
Anthony