Hi Peter,

this one seems to work, based on your former suggestion:

com.sun.javafx.binding.Logging.getLogger().setLevel(sun.util.logging.PlatformLogger.Level.OFF);

Thanks for that. Of course I am not sure if that also kills other binding-related logs I might be interested in but generally I'd prefer a runtime exception anyway. And in this particular case of a select binding it is normal operation to come across null values.

About the slf4j bridge, I had shortly looked into it but it feels a bit extreme to add a jar file, modify logging, and pay the perfomance penalty mentioned on that site to get a selectString binding :)

Werner