Hi Pete,

If this is a bug in JFX dialogs that are part of 8u40, please enter a bug report with a small but complete code example and a set of steps.

Thanks,
Steve

On 2014-11-01, 8:03 AM, Pete Moss wrote:
Just getting started using the new openjfx-dialogs. One thing that annoys
me is the default initial positioning of a popup dialog. The default seems
to pop up in the center of the primary display screen. This is particularly
annoying when the app is running in my secondary display. Where's the popup?

Is there an option to have it centered on the stage, or a way to manually
control the initial position? I tried to handle onShowing() but at this
point X, Y, width and height are NaN.

Thanks.