Morris, Kevin,

This adds about 34 samples to the embedded launch, and hopefully does not
change anything of significance otherwise. This was done by checking the
samples worked, and then adding the @embedded tag, and then running the Samples
index generator.

( ant -Dplatforms.JDK_1.8.home=/opt/jdk ensemble-generate-samples-class)

I checked the index: ant -Dplatforms.JDK_1.8.home=/opt/jdk
ensemble-generate-search-index) but it did not generate any changes (happily).

Webrev:  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ddhill/RT-37692/
Jira: https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-37692

Note that I updated the Samples.java using the ant tool rather than adding them
in by hand, and am seeing a big diff.

--
David Hill<david.h...@oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the
world."
-- George Santayana (1863 - 1952)